Graduates, former faculty and anyone else with a fond memory of Leland School is invited to a schoolwide reunion at the Sunset Playhouse, 800 Elm Grove Road in Elm Grove, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 13.
Harriet Westcott, a 91-year-old Leland graduate, and Kay Graf, 96 and a former teacher at the school, will be the guest speakers.
There's no cost to attend, and registration isn't necessary.
The formal program will begin at 2 p.m.
For information, call Nancy Ring at (414) 687-3505.
Specifics of the event are still being planned, but Ring said the gathering is meant to be a fairly informal way for people to reconnect with old friends and memories.
People will be visiting from all parts of the country, she said.
Leland School, now closed, at one time was a significant part of Elm Grove.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT to use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21
- Tree crashes through Brookfield church roof during evening service
- Episcopal church remains vacant after split