The Elmbrook School District is hosting open houses for families of fall 2012 5-year-old kindergartners at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 31 at Brookfield, Burleigh, Dixon, Swanson and Tonawanda elementary schools.
The open houses will include a tour and registration materials will be available.
Families with a child who will be 5 on before Sept. 1 were mailed a packet with their designated school. The district asks that any family with a kindergarten-eligible child that did not receive the packet contact Elmbrook's communications department at (262) 783-2960.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 27
- Brookfield couple's theater company keeps growing
- Brookfield police suspect wallet theft part of organized crime ring
- Elm Grove trustees endorse path as priority
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (4)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business