The Elmbrook School District is hosting open houses for families of fall 2012 5-year-old kindergartners at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 31 at Brookfield, Burleigh, Dixon, Swanson and Tonawanda elementary schools.
The open houses will include a tour and registration materials will be available.
Families with a child who will be 5 on before Sept. 1 were mailed a packet with their designated school. The district asks that any family with a kindergarten-eligible child that did not receive the packet contact Elmbrook's communications department at (262) 783-2960.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City could spend over $12 million in providing aid for Irgens' The Corridor
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Brookfield officially changes water dept. schedules
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Jan. 22