The Elmbrook School District is hosting open houses for families of fall 2012 5-year-old kindergartners at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 31 at Brookfield, Burleigh, Dixon, Swanson and Tonawanda elementary schools.
The open houses will include a tour and registration materials will be available.
Families with a child who will be 5 on before Sept. 1 were mailed a packet with their designated school. The district asks that any family with a kindergarten-eligible child that did not receive the packet contact Elmbrook's communications department at (262) 783-2960.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)