Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
- Now websites to get new look, realignment
- Jury reaches guilty verdict in connection with Brookfield drive-by shooting
- Dick's Sporting Goods to open Aug. 5 in Brookfield
- Brookfield/ElmGrove Weekly Planner: July 21
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21