Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Oct. 8
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- In Brief: Oct. 1
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 1
- Eble Park garden gets a lot of help from volunteers
- Elm Grove Woman's Club, Junior Guild reconnecting
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Multifamily housing surges in Brookfield
- Brookfield Ask Now: Why are lanes closed on Bluemound Road? (1)
- Buddy Squirrel happy to return to Brookfield Square (2)