A 48-year-old Pewaukee woman was arrested for an escort ordinance violation after a town of Brookfield detective found an internet ad by the woman, promising a "temporary escape from reality."
According to the police report:
On March 22, a detective found an ad on a known escort website from the woman, who identified herself as "Nikki" and said she "loves to please men." The ad contained a phone number to call for an appointment for $225 an hour.
The detective called the number and set the appointment up at Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, at 7 p.m. the same evening.
The detective met the woman at the hotel at 6:48 p.m.
She let him into her room and he asked if she had a license to operate as an escort in the town of Brookfield.
When she said no, the detective told her she was under arrest and two other officers came into the room.
The woman resisted arrest and asked "if there was any way to avoid this."
The woman was arrested and taken to Waukesha County Jail.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26
- City of Brookfield to discuss potential financial aid for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Suspect in Brookfield drive-by shooting charged in federal court for possession of a firearm