A 48-year-old Pewaukee woman was arrested for an escort ordinance violation after a town of Brookfield detective found an internet ad by the woman, promising a "temporary escape from reality."
According to the police report:
On March 22, a detective found an ad on a known escort website from the woman, who identified herself as "Nikki" and said she "loves to please men." The ad contained a phone number to call for an appointment for $225 an hour.
The detective called the number and set the appointment up at Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, at 7 p.m. the same evening.
The detective met the woman at the hotel at 6:48 p.m.
She let him into her room and he asked if she had a license to operate as an escort in the town of Brookfield.
When she said no, the detective told her she was under arrest and two other officers came into the room.
The woman resisted arrest and asked "if there was any way to avoid this."
The woman was arrested and taken to Waukesha County Jail.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Brookfield TIF gets final approval
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development