A 48-year-old Pewaukee woman was arrested for an escort ordinance violation after a town of Brookfield detective found an internet ad by the woman, promising a "temporary escape from reality."
According to the police report:
On March 22, a detective found an ad on a known escort website from the woman, who identified herself as "Nikki" and said she "loves to please men." The ad contained a phone number to call for an appointment for $225 an hour.
The detective called the number and set the appointment up at Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, at 7 p.m. the same evening.
The detective met the woman at the hotel at 6:48 p.m.
She let him into her room and he asked if she had a license to operate as an escort in the town of Brookfield.
When she said no, the detective told her she was under arrest and two other officers came into the room.
The woman resisted arrest and asked "if there was any way to avoid this."
The woman was arrested and taken to Waukesha County Jail.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun