The Elmbrook Humane Society will hold its sixth annual Wine and Whiskers fundraising gala, New York, New York, from 7 to 10 p.m. Feb. 16 at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road.
The event will spotlight wines from around the world and feature a silent auction.
Tickets are $75 per person or $700 per corporate table of eight.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
For information or to buy tickets, call (262) 782-9261 or visit ebhs.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- In Brief: Oct. 1
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 1
- Eble Park garden gets a lot of help from volunteers
- Elm Grove Woman's Club, Junior Guild reconnecting
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Multifamily housing surges in Brookfield
- Brookfield Ask Now: Why are lanes closed on Bluemound Road? (1)
- Buddy Squirrel happy to return to Brookfield Square (2)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 1