The Elmbrook Humane Society will hold its sixth annual Wine and Whiskers fundraising gala, New York, New York, from 7 to 10 p.m. Feb. 16 at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road.
The event will spotlight wines from around the world and feature a silent auction.
Tickets are $75 per person or $700 per corporate table of eight.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
For information or to buy tickets, call (262) 782-9261 or visit ebhs.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center