The Elmbrook Humane Society will hold its sixth annual Wine and Whiskers fundraising gala, New York, New York, from 7 to 10 p.m. Feb. 16 at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road.
The event will spotlight wines from around the world and feature a silent auction.
Tickets are $75 per person or $700 per corporate table of eight.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
For information or to buy tickets, call (262) 782-9261 or visit ebhs.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County beaches open Saturday
- Brookfield native takes culinary skills to television
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: May 28
- Brookfield family shares online school experience
- Ask Now: Too many intersections in close proximity? (2)
- Brookfield's Scott named chair of governmental accounting council
- Business Spotlight: At The Gift Shoppe, the products move and the store stays fresh
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Town of Brookfield's Carp O' Rama on cusp of cancellation