The Elmbrook Humane Society will hold its sixth annual Wine and Whiskers fundraising gala, New York, New York, from 7 to 10 p.m. Feb. 16 at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road.
The event will spotlight wines from around the world and feature a silent auction.
Tickets are $75 per person or $700 per corporate table of eight.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
For information or to buy tickets, call (262) 782-9261 or visit ebhs.org.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars