CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Economic Development Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Parks and Recreation Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall
Police and Fire Commission: 8 a.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Finance Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Legislative and Licensing Committee: 7:15 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Public Hearing: Brookfield Junction Phase II; 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Common Council: 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Town Board/Sanitary District 4: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Building Board: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Finance and Operations Committee: 4 p.m. Dec. 3, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Curriculum Planning Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Central Administrative Offices
Personnel Committee: 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 27
- Brookfield couple's theater company keeps growing
- Brookfield police suspect wallet theft part of organized crime ring
- Elm Grove trustees endorse path as priority
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (4)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business