CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Economic Development Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Parks and Recreation Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall
Police and Fire Commission: 8 a.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Finance Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Legislative and Licensing Committee: 7:15 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Public Hearing: Brookfield Junction Phase II; 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Common Council: 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Town Board/Sanitary District 4: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Building Board: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Finance and Operations Committee: 4 p.m. Dec. 3, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Curriculum Planning Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Central Administrative Offices
Personnel Committee: 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ask Now: Are there any plans for the Old Toll Road Village site in Brookfield?
- Town of Brookfield officials remain confident despite slow pace on The Corners
- Brookfield man nears end of quest to run a marathon in every state
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook fundraiser initiative connects local businesses with area schools
- Brookfield water utility lead operator wins award with invention
- Elmbrook Education Foundation's annual Ladies Night fundraiser to help meet $100K goal
- Brookfield Church donates, packages over 1,000 Thanksgiving meals