CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Economic Development Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Parks and Recreation Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 3, City Hall
Police and Fire Commission: 8 a.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Finance Committee: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Legislative and Licensing Committee: 7:15 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Public Hearing: Brookfield Junction Phase II; 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
Common Council: 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Town Board/Sanitary District 4: 7 p.m. Dec. 4, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Building Board: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Finance and Operations Committee: 4 p.m. Dec. 3, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Curriculum Planning Committee: 5 p.m. Dec. 4, Central Administrative Offices
Personnel Committee: 3:30 p.m. Dec. 5, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- Business Notes: Jan. 29
- On The Move: Jan 29
- New Brookfield bus line runs familiar, faster route (1)
- Residents invited to explore Germany
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal