CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Board of Appeals: 7 p.m. Sept. 13, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Finance Committee: 7:15 p.m. Sept. 13, City Hall
Legislative and Licensing Committee: 7:15 p.m. Sept. 13, City Hall
Common Council: 7:45 p.m. Sept. 13, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Town Board/Sanitary District No. 4: 7 p.m. Sept. 18, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Public Safety Committee: 5:30 p.m. Sept. 13, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Library Board: 4:30 p.m. Sept. 17, Village Hall
Public Works/Utility Committee: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 17, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Communications Committee: 9 a.m. Sept. 13, Central Administrative Office, 13780 Hope St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Outdoor sidewalk sales in Brookfield receive city approval
- Brookfield woman says unleashed Rottweiler attacked her dog
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT may use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21