CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Plan Review Board:4:30 p.m. May 17, City Hall, 2000 Calhoun Road
Plan Commission: 6:30 p.m. May 21, City Hall
Public Hearing: Christ the Lord Evangelical Lutheran Church: 6 p.m. May 21 City Hall
Public Hearing: Applewood Senior Living: 6:15 p.m. May 21, City Hall
Community Development Authority: 4:15 p.m. May 22, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Board of Review: 7 p.m. May 30, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Legislative Committee: 7 p.m. May 17, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Administrative and Personnel Committee: 7:30 a.m. May 18, Village Hall
Library Board: 4:30 p.m. May 21, Village Hall
Public Works/Utility Committee: 6:30 p.m. May 21, Village Hall
Finance and Licensing Committee: 7 p.m. May 22, Village Hall
Board of Trustees: 7:30 p.m. May 22, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
School Board: 6 p.m. May 22, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 W. Hope St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT to use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21
- Tree crashes through Brookfield church roof during evening service
- Episcopal church remains vacant after split