CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Finance Committee: 7 p.m. March 20, North Conference Room City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Legislative and Licensing Committee: 7:15 p.m. March 20, Main Conference Room City Hall
Public Hearing for First Federal Bank of Wisconsin: 7:45 p.m. March 20 Council Chambers City Hall
Common Council: 7:45 p.m. March 20, Council Chambers City Hall
Plan Review Board: 4:3 p.m. March 22, Council Chambers City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
Town Board/Sanitary District No. 4: 7 p.m. March 20, Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Library Board Meeting: 4:30 p.m. March 19, Park View Room, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Public Works/Utilities Committee Meeting: 6:30 p.m. March 19, Park View Room, Village Hall
Building Board Committee: 5 p.m. March 20, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Personnel Committee: 3 p.m. March 19, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
School Board candidate forum: 7 p.m. March 22, central offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove police join national Click It or Ticket campaign
- Pilgrim Park students' rocket takes first at regional competition
- Water main project in Elm Grove could cause delays
- In Our Schools: May 20
- News & Notes: May 20
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Brookfield drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case