CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Sister Cities Committee: 8 a.m. Feb. 7, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Plan Commission: 6:30 p.m. Feb. 11, City Hall
Water and Sewer Board: 7 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Public Works: 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Appeals: 7 p.m. Feb. 13, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
No meetings scheduled.
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Administrative and Personnel Committee: 7:30 a.m. Feb. 11, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Public Safety Committee: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 14, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Board of Education: 6 p.m. Feb. 12, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Board of Communications Committee: 9 a.m. Feb. 14, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout working as it should?
- The Corridor project in Brookfield criticized for height, density and its name
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 23
- Brookfield Library celebrates fall
- City recognized for financial reporting
- Brookfield church organizes packing event to send 96,000 meals to Ebola patients in Liberia
- Elm Grove man takes reins of Wisconsin Philharmonic
- Business spotlight: Brookfield dry cleaner emphasizes efficiency and economy for customers
- Controversial two-town incorporation remains uncertain and undecided in Waukesha-Brookfield area