CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Sister Cities Committee: 8 a.m. Feb. 7, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Plan Commission: 6:30 p.m. Feb. 11, City Hall
Water and Sewer Board: 7 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Public Works: 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Appeals: 7 p.m. Feb. 13, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
No meetings scheduled.
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Administrative and Personnel Committee: 7:30 a.m. Feb. 11, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Public Safety Committee: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 14, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Board of Education: 6 p.m. Feb. 12, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Board of Communications Committee: 9 a.m. Feb. 14, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun