CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Sister Cities Committee: 8 a.m. Feb. 7, City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road
Plan Commission: 6:30 p.m. Feb. 11, City Hall
Water and Sewer Board: 7 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Public Works: 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, City Hall
Board of Appeals: 7 p.m. Feb. 13, City Hall
TOWN OF BROOKFIELD
No meetings scheduled.
VILLAGE OF ELM GROVE
Administrative and Personnel Committee: 7:30 a.m. Feb. 11, Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Blvd.
Public Safety Committee: 5:30 p.m. Feb. 14, Village Hall
ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT
Board of Education: 6 p.m. Feb. 12, Central Administrative Offices, 13780 Hope St.
Board of Communications Committee: 9 a.m. Feb. 14, Central Administrative Offices
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?
- On the Move: Feb. 26
- Education Notes: Feb. 29
- Elmbrook Parent Network to address appropriate social media use in panel discussion