A public chat session with Elmbrook School District Superintendent Mark Hansen will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. today in the black-box theater at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road.
Hansen is expected to provide an overview of the district and allow time for questions.
A second session is planned for 9 to 10 a.m. Sept. 26 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The chat sessions are sponsored by the Elmbrook Parent Network and Leadership Council. The newly formed organization represents the merger of the former Parent Network and the Elmbrook Parent Leadership Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield company sends holiday cheer to troops abroad
- Dixon students learn fire safety
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors
- Tax case, Sileno talks run up city legal fees
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- City trails ahead in its Greenway path plans
- Former mayor Jeff Speaker will challenge Steve Ponto in Brookfield
- In Our Schools