A public chat session with Elmbrook School District Superintendent Mark Hansen will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. today in the black-box theater at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road.
Hansen is expected to provide an overview of the district and allow time for questions.
A second session is planned for 9 to 10 a.m. Sept. 26 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The chat sessions are sponsored by the Elmbrook Parent Network and Leadership Council. The newly formed organization represents the merger of the former Parent Network and the Elmbrook Parent Leadership Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway