A public chat session with Elmbrook School District Superintendent Mark Hansen will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. today in the black-box theater at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road.
Hansen is expected to provide an overview of the district and allow time for questions.
A second session is planned for 9 to 10 a.m. Sept. 26 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The chat sessions are sponsored by the Elmbrook Parent Network and Leadership Council. The newly formed organization represents the merger of the former Parent Network and the Elmbrook Parent Leadership Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- Police: Girl, 10, says she was coerced into sending naked photos of herself to stranger