History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: July 30
- Gumina industrial development site prep nears completion
- Elmbrook Education Foundation releases early details of annual Ladies' Night
- Capitol water tower getting a makeover
- Architectural designs of The Corners receives town nod
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 23
- Car and motorcycle show returns to Elm Grove
- Elmbrook students, grades 4 to 10, will receive Chromebooks next school year (6)
- Brookfield rejects West Allis regarding 124th Street extension (1)
- Irgens gets Corridor signs as requested following concession