History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on (1)