History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?
- On the Move: Feb. 26
- Education Notes: Feb. 29
- Elmbrook Parent Network to address appropriate social media use in panel discussion