History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT to use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21
- Tree crashes through Brookfield church roof during evening service
- Episcopal church remains vacant after split