History and fantasy crossed paths at the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum in Brookfield recently. Members of the Elmbrook Historical Society decorated the historic inn and welcomed parents and children to walk through the three floors of the building and view the inn as it might have appeared in another time. Lots of cobwebs and spooky-looking characters added to the atmosphere.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 11
- Brookfield plan commission recommends approval of Milwaukee Tool public financing
- In Brief: Alleged shooter in drive-by shooting pleads not guilty
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 11
- Brookfield woman with special needs aims for independence
- Grasch family to retire from grocery business; Brookfield store to be taken over by Sendik's
- Brookfield Ask Now: Is there any thought of banning dogs at the farmers market? (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Westmoor Country Club in Brookfield plans improvement to outdoor dining
- Business Spotlight: A hobby became a business for yarn shop founders