Earlier this month, local clients of Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers were presented with a closer, more convenient site to frequent when the business opened its new branch in Elm Grove.
The product of a merger between Enhancing Light's Delafield and Franklin clinics, the 1,800-square-foot Pilgrim Parkway address is almost twice the size of the previous offices, according to Amy Pizur, manager and marketing director.
"The Elm Grove clinic has four rooms that we use for our noninvasive skin and body care laser treatments — a step up from the two rooms at the other clinics," said Pizur, an aesthetician who, in addition to her administrative duties, treats clients. "We also have a big, open space we intend to use for wellness aspects, like conducting yoga and Pilates classes.
"It's great to be in a central location — accessible to so many of our existing client base, as well as future clients."
The clinic, she said, will hold its grand opening at a yet-to-be-determined date in the spring. Skin and body care experts will be in attendance to answer questions and conduct demonstrations of the clinic's roster of skin care products and over half a dozen laser treatment services, including skin tightening and rejuvenation and hair removal.
Established in 2004, Enhancing Light employs three Wisconsin board-certified laser technicians who rotate between its two clinics. Both the Elm Grove and Mequon clinics retain board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dembny to medically supervise treatments.
"The pride we take in our customer care really sets us apart from the competition," Pizur said. "Others may offer a lot of treatments that are never called for, while we only provide services that our clients demand. We really enjoy finding ways to help our clients and love to see the progression that the changes in their skin have on their mood and how they project themselves.
"Whether it's treating a client's rosacea, sun damage or age spots, our main focus is that they see immediate results with little to no downtime."
To suggest a business for this spotlight, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers
ADDRESS: 740 Pilgrim Parkway, Suite 200, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 784-3632
OWNER: Nicki Rust
TYPE OF BUSINESS: skin and body laser treatment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: As a new business itself, Commerce State Bank can advise other businesses on get
- No job too small adds up to a full-time job
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Treat Street founder went from academia to 'Popcorn Central'
- Business Spotlight: At The Gift Shoppe, the products move and the store stays fresh
- Business Spotlight: City Wide aspires to be a building owner's best friend
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: At Salon Medusa, employees stay, and customers come back
- Business Spotlight: Fred Astaire's grace lies behind every step
- Flower design drew event planner back to the business she loved
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Wilson Center embraces the risks inherent in the arts
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: At Walters', a suit is at its best when it's wet
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design
- Business Spotlight: Dianne Gleixner is bringing basket weaving back
- Business Spotlight: Can learning be fun? The owners of The Learning Shop believe it can!
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: With 170 years behind it, Laacke & Joys has a wealth of experience
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Getting lost is fun in a Rose's dollhouse
- Business Spotlight: Brookfield business employs 'Olive-ology' to meet customers' expectations
- Business Spotlight: New owner hopes to continue Elm Grove tailoring shop's high standards
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true