Earlier this month, local clients of Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers were presented with a closer, more convenient site to frequent when the business opened its new branch in Elm Grove.
The product of a merger between Enhancing Light's Delafield and Franklin clinics, the 1,800-square-foot Pilgrim Parkway address is almost twice the size of the previous offices, according to Amy Pizur, manager and marketing director.
"The Elm Grove clinic has four rooms that we use for our noninvasive skin and body care laser treatments — a step up from the two rooms at the other clinics," said Pizur, an aesthetician who, in addition to her administrative duties, treats clients. "We also have a big, open space we intend to use for wellness aspects, like conducting yoga and Pilates classes.
"It's great to be in a central location — accessible to so many of our existing client base, as well as future clients."
The clinic, she said, will hold its grand opening at a yet-to-be-determined date in the spring. Skin and body care experts will be in attendance to answer questions and conduct demonstrations of the clinic's roster of skin care products and over half a dozen laser treatment services, including skin tightening and rejuvenation and hair removal.
Established in 2004, Enhancing Light employs three Wisconsin board-certified laser technicians who rotate between its two clinics. Both the Elm Grove and Mequon clinics retain board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dembny to medically supervise treatments.
"The pride we take in our customer care really sets us apart from the competition," Pizur said. "Others may offer a lot of treatments that are never called for, while we only provide services that our clients demand. We really enjoy finding ways to help our clients and love to see the progression that the changes in their skin have on their mood and how they project themselves.
"Whether it's treating a client's rosacea, sun damage or age spots, our main focus is that they see immediate results with little to no downtime."
To suggest a business for this spotlight, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers
ADDRESS: 740 Pilgrim Parkway, Suite 200, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 784-3632
OWNER: Nicki Rust
TYPE OF BUSINESS: skin and body laser treatment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Fazio's chocolate shop a second chance at happiness
- Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Matt Schultz's search for a franchise was led by the heart
- Retirement just didn't pan out for Pro Cast's owner
- Halen Homes young, but making mark
- Freedom Physical Therapy triples clinic size
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help
- Spring Bank risked weak economy but won big
- Having a party? Don't fret, decorative tableware rentals available
- Brand personality key to architecture
- Science, intuition work together at Campione Chiropractic
- All-natural, fresh made cookies are staple at Sweet!
- Dental practice remembers motto: 'Never treat a stranger'
- Geary Dentistry on cutting edge of dental techniques
- Success brewing at Fava Tea in Brookfield
- Decision to strike out on his own pays off for LePoidevin Marketing head
- E-Freight Courier service stands out with niche market, high standards
- United Driving School has personal approach to teaching students