The Elmbrook School Board has two seats open, Area II and an at-large seat.
Both positions are three-year terms and pay $3,600 annually.
Glen Allgaier, the incumbent for the Area II seat, will run unopposed.
Robert Ziegler, the incumbent for the at-large seat, has decided not to seek re-election. Brookfield resident Gary Jones was the only person to file candidacy for the seat by the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (4)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (3)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30