The Elmbrook School Board has two seats open, Area II and an at-large seat.
Both positions are three-year terms and pay $3,600 annually.
Glen Allgaier, the incumbent for the Area II seat, will run unopposed.
Robert Ziegler, the incumbent for the at-large seat, has decided not to seek re-election. Brookfield resident Gary Jones was the only person to file candidacy for the seat by the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Weekly Planner: Oct 2
- Elm Grove family key to Vietnam program
- Brookfield church using a game to decrease environmental impact
- In wake of theft spree, Brookfield police give gym safety tips
- Business Notes: Oct. 2
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 2
- Town of Brookfield plays a waiting game on The Corners
- Brookfield dog rescue operation tries to find a place in life for every dog
- Ask Now: Which has more park space per resident — the City of Brookfield, or Elm Grove?