The Elmbrook School Board has two seats open, Area II and an at-large seat.
Both positions are three-year terms and pay $3,600 annually.
Glen Allgaier, the incumbent for the Area II seat, will run unopposed.
Robert Ziegler, the incumbent for the at-large seat, has decided not to seek re-election. Brookfield resident Gary Jones was the only person to file candidacy for the seat by the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars