The Elmbrook Garden Club will meet at the Milwaukee County Parks Department, 9480 W. Watertown Plank Road at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 6 to hear a presentation on the Monarch Butterfly Trail.
There will be a monarch butterfly banner on the entrance of this location.
For information about membership in the garden club, email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club meets on the first Thursday of each month, usually at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6