The Elmbrook Garden Club will meet at the Milwaukee County Parks Department, 9480 W. Watertown Plank Road at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 6 to hear a presentation on the Monarch Butterfly Trail.
There will be a monarch butterfly banner on the entrance of this location.
For information about membership in the garden club, email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club meets on the first Thursday of each month, usually at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (5)