The Elmbrook Garden Club will meet at the Milwaukee County Parks Department, 9480 W. Watertown Plank Road at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 6 to hear a presentation on the Monarch Butterfly Trail.
There will be a monarch butterfly banner on the entrance of this location.
For information about membership in the garden club, email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club meets on the first Thursday of each month, usually at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes; May 5
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Ask Now: How are city committee members assigned?
- In Brief: No truth to rumors that Elm Grove Sendik's will close, village president says
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: May 5
- Elmbrook Schools to host first Fine Arts Festival
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin