The Elm Grove Police Department is offering a second concealed carry class Feb. 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Hall (13600 Juneau Blvd.).
Classes are taught by state instructors certified to teach both law enforcement and civilian personnel.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Application and $75 fee are due by Jan. 25. Applicants must be Wisconsin residents 21 years of age or older and must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law, state law or by court order.
To be placed on a waiting list for this or future classes, contact Assistant Chief Gus Moulas at (262)786-4141, ext. 223.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Nile Virus found in Brookfield
- Elmbrook School District enrollment exceeds projections, includes diverse students
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 3
- New service aims to help kids with social and communication skills
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Sept. 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Sept. 3
- Ask Now: Soil samples taken at Pilgrim and Gebhardt in Brookfield
- Brookfield autumn Parks & Rec registration approaching
- Unity Center of Light church looking to put down roots in Brookfield (1)
- Bus shelters topic coming back to Brookfield