The Elm Grove Police Department is offering a second concealed carry class Feb. 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Hall (13600 Juneau Blvd.).
Classes are taught by state instructors certified to teach both law enforcement and civilian personnel.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Application and $75 fee are due by Jan. 25. Applicants must be Wisconsin residents 21 years of age or older and must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law, state law or by court order.
To be placed on a waiting list for this or future classes, contact Assistant Chief Gus Moulas at (262)786-4141, ext. 223.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ask Now: Are there any plans for the Old Toll Road Village site in Brookfield?
- Town of Brookfield officials remain confident despite slow pace on The Corners
- Brookfield man nears end of quest to run a marathon in every state
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook fundraiser initiative connects local businesses with area schools
- Brookfield water utility lead operator wins award with invention
- Elmbrook Education Foundation's annual Ladies Night fundraiser to help meet $100K goal
- Brookfield Church donates, packages over 1,000 Thanksgiving meals