The Elm Grove Police Department is offering a second concealed carry class Feb. 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Hall (13600 Juneau Blvd.).
Classes are taught by state instructors certified to teach both law enforcement and civilian personnel.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Application and $75 fee are due by Jan. 25. Applicants must be Wisconsin residents 21 years of age or older and must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law, state law or by court order.
To be placed on a waiting list for this or future classes, contact Assistant Chief Gus Moulas at (262)786-4141, ext. 223.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Can learning be fun? The owners of The Learning Shop believe it can!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: March 5
- Public Forum: The Corridor project is worthy of city support
- In Our Schools: March 5, 2015
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding