The Elm Grove Police Department is offering a second concealed carry class Feb. 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Village Hall (13600 Juneau Blvd.).
Classes are taught by state instructors certified to teach both law enforcement and civilian personnel.
Class size is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Application and $75 fee are due by Jan. 25. Applicants must be Wisconsin residents 21 years of age or older and must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal law, state law or by court order.
To be placed on a waiting list for this or future classes, contact Assistant Chief Gus Moulas at (262)786-4141, ext. 223.
- Elm Grove Village Market Night to debut in June
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 26
- In Brief: Brookfield Sport Authority closing along with the rest of the chain
- Brookfield Ask Now: How does the city attack garlic mustard weed? (1)
- Cultural center for women moving to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove go all out for Memorial Day
- Milwaukee Tool opts for a more high-tech look in its expansion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 26
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: May 26