The Elm Grove Business Association 2012 Holiday Open House will be held Nov. 9 and Nov. 10.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit children at the Park & Shop complex on Watertown Plank Road in downtown Elm Grove from 4 to 6 p.m. Nov. 9 and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10.
Christmas in the Grove will be held at the Elm Grove Women's Club, featuring unique gifts, jewelry, artwork and clothing. The show will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 10.
Horse-drawn wagon rides will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10 with rides throughout the downtown area and municipal grounds.
The gift shop at the School Sisters of Notre Dame, 13105 Watertown Plank Road, will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 10. Items available will include works by the sisters, many of whom are artists, designers, musicians and writers.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 10, children and adults can decorate cookies and cards for the troops at Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Ave.
A food and clothing drop-off to benefit The Hunger Task Force and Easter Seals will be located in the Park & Shop complex during the two-day celebration.
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for