The Elm Grove Business Association 2012 Holiday Open House will be held Nov. 9 and Nov. 10.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit children at the Park & Shop complex on Watertown Plank Road in downtown Elm Grove from 4 to 6 p.m. Nov. 9 and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10.
Christmas in the Grove will be held at the Elm Grove Women's Club, featuring unique gifts, jewelry, artwork and clothing. The show will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 10.
Horse-drawn wagon rides will be available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 10 with rides throughout the downtown area and municipal grounds.
The gift shop at the School Sisters of Notre Dame, 13105 Watertown Plank Road, will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Nov. 9 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 10. Items available will include works by the sisters, many of whom are artists, designers, musicians and writers.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 10, children and adults can decorate cookies and cards for the troops at Village Hall, 13600 Juneau Ave.
A food and clothing drop-off to benefit The Hunger Task Force and Easter Seals will be located in the Park & Shop complex during the two-day celebration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Elmbrook School District likely to cut 25-30 positions
- Brookfield mother, daughter create worldwide fundraiser to help Boston Marathon victims
- Police report: May 21
- Despite Elm Grove residents' concerns, Juneau Pathway approved Monday
- Loaded handgun taken from unlocked car in Brookfield
- Ask NOW: When will the Capitol Drive construction be over?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove police join national Click It or Ticket campaign
- Pilgrim Park students' rocket takes first at regional competition