An impromptu dance party apparently started, at least for one man, after he was seen snooping around a house in the 2700 block of Wembley Circle on July 7.
According to the city of Brookfield police report:
Just after midnight, a man startled a teenage girl in the Brookfield suburban neighborhood by tapping on the glass of the kitchen door.
The girl looked outside and noticed the man had begun dancing in the yard. The rhythmic prowler then disappeared into the night, out of site from the window.
When police were called, no man matching the description was found. The teenager said she didn't recognize the man.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (5)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Interactive: Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (9)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30