An impromptu dance party apparently started, at least for one man, after he was seen snooping around a house in the 2700 block of Wembley Circle on July 7.
According to the city of Brookfield police report:
Just after midnight, a man startled a teenage girl in the Brookfield suburban neighborhood by tapping on the glass of the kitchen door.
The girl looked outside and noticed the man had begun dancing in the yard. The rhythmic prowler then disappeared into the night, out of site from the window.
When police were called, no man matching the description was found. The teenager said she didn't recognize the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Library lot costs nearly double
- Ask Now: Is Goodwill still coming to Brookfield?
- Business Spotlight: Hair salon owner says it's not work
- Industrial development hinges on TIF district
- Brookfield meetings: Sept. 4
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28