A mildly autistic city of Brookfield woman reported missing Monday afternoon was found unharmed Monday evening in Milwaukee, police said.
Amber P. Hammond, 26, was found after someone who had given her a ride Monday night contacted city of Brookfield police, according to a police official.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Ask Now: Is Brookfield's population really that old?
- Tap dancing in high school? 'Anything Goes' in Brookfield Academy's spring musical
- Business Spotlight: Can learning be fun? The owners of The Learning Shop believe it can!
- Elmbrook Education Foundation announces plan to create $5 million endowment fund over five years
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Brookfield Academy middle school students win state Fall 2014 Stock Market Simulation
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Business Notes: March 3