The American Cancer Society held its annual Christmas Fantasy House tour recently. Jeff and Connie Horwath opened their Brookfield home to benefit the charity. Since the Christmas Fantasy House program began almost 20 years ago, close to $2 million has been raised by the tours. Along with many volunteers, three women chaired the hard-working committee: Gail Johnson, Mary Wunderlich and Fran Hennig.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- Police: Girl, 10, says she was coerced into sending naked photos of herself to stranger