The Elmbrook Historical Society is hosting Celtic Christmas at the Inn this weekend.
The public is invited to come to the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum, 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday or noon and 4 p.m. Sunday to see the inn decorated for the holidays, learn about holiday traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Victorian England, and to enjoy Irish dancing.
The cost is $5 for general admission and $2 for children.
The times listed in Thursday's issue of NOW were incorrect.
For details, visit ElmbrookHistoricalSociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2 (1)
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Fewer meetings? Same pay?