The Elmbrook Historical Society is hosting Celtic Christmas at the Inn this weekend.
The public is invited to come to the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum, 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday or noon and 4 p.m. Sunday to see the inn decorated for the holidays, learn about holiday traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Victorian England, and to enjoy Irish dancing.
The cost is $5 for general admission and $2 for children.
The times listed in Thursday's issue of NOW were incorrect.
For details, visit ElmbrookHistoricalSociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area residents invited to join fight against paralysis
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- Business Notes: Jan. 29
- On The Move: Jan 29
- New Brookfield bus line runs familiar, faster route (1)
- Residents invited to explore Germany
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered