"Compassionate Care for People in Need" was the theme of the 35th anniversary celebration of St. Joseph's Medical Clinic in Waukesha. The event was held at Merrill Hills Country Club. The clinic provides free or discounted medical care, medications and support services. Last year, they helped more than 1,200 members of the community receive more than $760,000 worth of donated services.
Many volunteers are necessary to operate the clinic. Professional health providers along with volunteers are necessary to make the clinic work. They were recognized for their service at the anniversary event.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic