Motorists should prepare to take alternate routes Wednesday morning as Canadian Pacific performs repair work on a railroad track in Brookfield.
The city said on its website that Canadian Pacific is scheduled to repair a defect in the north crossing on Calhoun Road on Jan. 9. Calhoun Road will be closed to all traffic at the crossing from 9 a.m. to noon.
The city said the railroad company was asked to place advance notice signs several days prior to alert the public.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 2
- Elmbrook stresses local control on bathroom-use issue
- Elm Grove approves new parks and open space plan
- News & Notes: June 2
- Milwaukee man, woman face heroin-dealing charges
- Elm Grove welcomes new administrator
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 2
- Brookfield I-94 eastbound crash cleared, all lanes open
- I-94 at Moorland Road in Brookfield delayed by accident
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 2