Motorists should prepare to take alternate routes Wednesday morning as Canadian Pacific performs repair work on a railroad track in Brookfield.
The city said on its website that Canadian Pacific is scheduled to repair a defect in the north crossing on Calhoun Road on Jan. 9. Calhoun Road will be closed to all traffic at the crossing from 9 a.m. to noon.
The city said the railroad company was asked to place advance notice signs several days prior to alert the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Nile Virus found in Brookfield
- Elmbrook School District enrollment exceeds projections, includes diverse students
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 3
- New service aims to help kids with social and communication skills
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Sept. 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Sept. 3
- Ask Now: Soil samples taken at Pilgrim and Gebhardt in Brookfield
- Brookfield autumn Parks & Rec registration approaching
- Unity Center of Light church looking to put down roots in Brookfield (1)
- Bus shelters topic coming back to Brookfield