Motorists should prepare to take alternate routes Wednesday morning as Canadian Pacific performs repair work on a railroad track in Brookfield.
The city said on its website that Canadian Pacific is scheduled to repair a defect in the north crossing on Calhoun Road on Jan. 9. Calhoun Road will be closed to all traffic at the crossing from 9 a.m. to noon.
The city said the railroad company was asked to place advance notice signs several days prior to alert the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Dec. 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Holiday Happenings 2015
- Swanson Elementary Cub Scouts to collect donations for seventh annual Ben Levie Toy Drive
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion (1)
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26