Motorists should prepare to take alternate routes Wednesday morning as Canadian Pacific performs repair work on a railroad track in Brookfield.
The city said on its website that Canadian Pacific is scheduled to repair a defect in the north crossing on Calhoun Road on Jan. 9. Calhoun Road will be closed to all traffic at the crossing from 9 a.m. to noon.
The city said the railroad company was asked to place advance notice signs several days prior to alert the public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adults and seniors invited to special ice skating event at Eble arena April 9
- Ask Now: How big are Brookfield's hills?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session
- Brookfield aldermen to vote next week on Irgens financial aid (1)
- Businesses team up to help victims of domestic violence
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 2
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech