Peter Schwabe, Inc., moves headquarters to Brookfield
Dan Schwabe, president of Peter Schwabe, Inc., recently announced that the company will move its corporate headquarters to its Pinnacle Office Park at Bishops Woods in Brookfield this fall.
The family owns the Pinnacle Office Park, which consists of three office buildings with more than 247,000 square feet of space. The Peter Schwabe, Inc., headquarters will be located in Pinnacle II. The current Peter Schwabe, Inc., headquarters, in Big Bend, was designed and built in 1983. In 2006, the company sold its building to an engineering firm, and the Schwabe family began leasing space and discussing plans to move to a new location.
Peter Schwabe, Inc., is a design-build general contractor.
For information, visit pschwabe.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers
- St. John Vianney celebrates year's end with Grills and Guitars
- High school seniors can leave building during study hall period