Chiropractor honored for dedication to profession
The Wisconsin Chiropractic Association presented the Nels Bakke Award to chiropractor Taylor J. Poehls. The award was presented at the awards luncheon during the WCA's four-day annual conference at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
The Nels Bakke Award honors chiropractors who have been in practice for less than five years. It recognizes the contribution of younger practitioners who have equally dedicated themselves to serving the profession and their community.
Poehls practices with The Chiropractic Company at its Brookfield office, 17550 W. Bluemound Road.
The Wisconsin Group earns Chairman's Council award
MetLife has announced that The Wisconsin Group has been awarded the highest honor the company presents, the chairman's level of recognition. The annual Chairman's Council award is reserved for MetLife's and New England Financial's top financial representatives, managers and offices exemplifying the highest level of industry involvement, ethical conduct, professionalism, customer service and sales achievement.
The Wisconsin Group offers a broad array of financial products and services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2 (1)
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Fewer meetings? Same pay?