Chiropractor honored for dedication to profession
The Wisconsin Chiropractic Association presented the Nels Bakke Award to chiropractor Taylor J. Poehls. The award was presented at the awards luncheon during the WCA's four-day annual conference at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
The Nels Bakke Award honors chiropractors who have been in practice for less than five years. It recognizes the contribution of younger practitioners who have equally dedicated themselves to serving the profession and their community.
Poehls practices with The Chiropractic Company at its Brookfield office, 17550 W. Bluemound Road.
The Wisconsin Group earns Chairman's Council award
MetLife has announced that The Wisconsin Group has been awarded the highest honor the company presents, the chairman's level of recognition. The annual Chairman's Council award is reserved for MetLife's and New England Financial's top financial representatives, managers and offices exemplifying the highest level of industry involvement, ethical conduct, professionalism, customer service and sales achievement.
The Wisconsin Group offers a broad array of financial products and services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove releases surveillance photos of TCF Bank robbery suspects (7)
- Elmbrook School Board takes a look at crowding at Swanson school (11)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 4
- Ask Now: What are Ponto's other priorities, beyond development? (6)
- Brookfield man charged with shooting neighbors arrested again for assaulting hotel manager (3)
- Town of Brookfield man faces possible prison time in domestic violence case
- Brookfield Elm Grove Interfaith Network sets sights on building bridges
- Brookfield Square already planning another expansion, including parking structure (2)