Chiropractor honored for dedication to profession
The Wisconsin Chiropractic Association presented the Nels Bakke Award to chiropractor Taylor J. Poehls. The award was presented at the awards luncheon during the WCA's four-day annual conference at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
The Nels Bakke Award honors chiropractors who have been in practice for less than five years. It recognizes the contribution of younger practitioners who have equally dedicated themselves to serving the profession and their community.
Poehls practices with The Chiropractic Company at its Brookfield office, 17550 W. Bluemound Road.
The Wisconsin Group earns Chairman's Council award
MetLife has announced that The Wisconsin Group has been awarded the highest honor the company presents, the chairman's level of recognition. The annual Chairman's Council award is reserved for MetLife's and New England Financial's top financial representatives, managers and offices exemplifying the highest level of industry involvement, ethical conduct, professionalism, customer service and sales achievement.
The Wisconsin Group offers a broad array of financial products and services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (3)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business
- Brookfield Academy appoints new Head of School
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Police seek suspects after theft of wallet, fraudulent use of credit card
- Local physicians to stage Band-Aid benefit at Wilson Center