Chiropractor honored for dedication to profession
The Wisconsin Chiropractic Association presented the Nels Bakke Award to chiropractor Taylor J. Poehls. The award was presented at the awards luncheon during the WCA's four-day annual conference at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
The Nels Bakke Award honors chiropractors who have been in practice for less than five years. It recognizes the contribution of younger practitioners who have equally dedicated themselves to serving the profession and their community.
Poehls practices with The Chiropractic Company at its Brookfield office, 17550 W. Bluemound Road.
The Wisconsin Group earns Chairman's Council award
MetLife has announced that The Wisconsin Group has been awarded the highest honor the company presents, the chairman's level of recognition. The annual Chairman's Council award is reserved for MetLife's and New England Financial's top financial representatives, managers and offices exemplifying the highest level of industry involvement, ethical conduct, professionalism, customer service and sales achievement.
The Wisconsin Group offers a broad array of financial products and services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun