Business After 5: Members of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will get together from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, 19805 W. Capitol Drive, Brookfield. The cost is $10 for members who make a reservation by noon March 6; members who are not pre-registered and first-time guests get in for $15, and non-members pay $40. Register by calling (262) 786-1886 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting: Paul Jadin, secretary and chief executive officer of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp., will talk about the WEDC's goals and priorities. The luncheon will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 10499 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa. Registration and networking begins at 11:30 a.m., lunch at noon and the presentation at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $10 for students, $25 for WIN members, Governor's Business Plan Contest participants and Milwaukee County Research Park tenants, $35 for nonmembers and included with WIN corporate memberships. Register at WisconsinTechnologyCouncil.com.
"Why Every Business Needs a Google+ Strategy": This seminar will cover what Google+ is and how it can benefit your business. The event will be held from 7:30 to 9 a.m. in Room 121 in the Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa. The cost is $29 for early registration or $36 after. Go to googleplus4biz-eorg.eventbrite.com for information.
"Maximize Your Membership": Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce members are invited to a refresher course on the benefits of chamber membership from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Brookfield Home and Idea Center, 3485 N. 124th St., Brookfield. Learn how to network and how to get the most out of your membership. The event is free; registration requested by March 9. Call (262) 786-1886 or email email@example.com.
"A Lesson in Effective Sales & Cold Calling": The Summit Young Professionals group of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will hear a presentation by Deeatra Kajfosz, president at Nalani Services, network and enjoy appetizers at 5 p.m. at Dave & Buster's, 2201 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa. Registration with payment required by March 12. The cost is $10 for chamber and Summit members and $20 for first-time prospective members. Register by calling the chamber at (262) 786-1886.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Calendar: July 24
- Business Calendar: July 3
- Business Calendar: June 26
- Business Calendar: June 7-25
- Business Calendar: June 7-25
- Business Calendar: May 31-June 25
- Business Calendar: May 27-June 25
- Business Calendar: April 22-May 31
- Business Calendar: April 12-30
- Business Calendar: April 2-30
- Business Calendar: Feb. 8-March 5
- Business Calendar: Dec. 5-Jan. 31
- Business Calendar: Dec. 1-Jan. 31
- Business Calendar: Nov. 13 to Dec. 21
- Business Calendar: Oct. 24 to Nov. 13
- Business Calendar: Oct. 22 to Nov. 13
- Business Calendar: Oct. 2 to Oct. 30
- Business Calendar: Sept. 11 to Oct. 30
- Business Calendar: Aug. 22-Oct. 30
- Business Calendar: Aug. 12-Sept.4