"Social Media: Advanced Guide": This SCORE Southeast Wisconsin seminar will include a review of social media platforms, social media best practices and analysis of results. The workshop will be held in Room 121 of the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $35 per person, and $20 for each additional person from the same firm. Reservations are required by calling (414) 297-3942.
ABLE South networking: Members of the Wauwatosa, West Allis/West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, South Suburban and Muskego chambers will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Polish Center, 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin. The cost is $14 with advance registration; $17 at door. Contact your local chamber to RSVP.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Oct. 1
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 1
- Eble Park garden gets a lot of help from volunteers
- Elm Grove Woman's Club, Junior Guild reconnecting
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Multifamily housing surges in Brookfield
- Brookfield Ask Now: Why are lanes closed on Bluemound Road? (1)
- Buddy Squirrel happy to return to Brookfield Square (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 1
- Brookfield to review property naming process (2)