"Social Media: Advanced Guide": This SCORE Southeast Wisconsin seminar will include a review of social media platforms, social media best practices and analysis of results. The workshop will be held in Room 121 of the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $35 per person, and $20 for each additional person from the same firm. Reservations are required by calling (414) 297-3942.
ABLE South networking: Members of the Wauwatosa, West Allis/West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, South Suburban and Muskego chambers will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Polish Center, 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin. The cost is $14 with advance registration; $17 at door. Contact your local chamber to RSVP.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)