"Social Media: Advanced Guide": This SCORE Southeast Wisconsin seminar will include a review of social media platforms, social media best practices and analysis of results. The workshop will be held in Room 121 of the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $35 per person, and $20 for each additional person from the same firm. Reservations are required by calling (414) 297-3942.
ABLE South networking: Members of the Wauwatosa, West Allis/West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, South Suburban and Muskego chambers will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Polish Center, 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin. The cost is $14 with advance registration; $17 at door. Contact your local chamber to RSVP.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on