"Social Media: Advanced Guide": This SCORE Southeast Wisconsin seminar will include a review of social media platforms, social media best practices and analysis of results. The workshop will be held in Room 121 of the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $35 per person, and $20 for each additional person from the same firm. Reservations are required by calling (414) 297-3942.
ABLE South networking: Members of the Wauwatosa, West Allis/West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, South Suburban and Muskego chambers will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Polish Center, 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin. The cost is $14 with advance registration; $17 at door. Contact your local chamber to RSVP.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- On the Move: Sept. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 11
- Elmbrook School District sees increase in residential students, enrollment
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 11
- Moorland Road makeover in Brookfield is on the horizon
- In Brief: Library book sale; Wilson Center arts fest
- Elmbrook Senior Taxi service seeks increased funding
- Business Notes: Sept.11
- 27 Brookfield students named National Merit semifinalists
- Brookfield East 50th reunion leaves lasting memories