"Social Media: Advanced Guide": This SCORE Southeast Wisconsin seminar will include a review of social media platforms, social media best practices and analysis of results. The workshop will be held in Room 121 of the Milwaukee County Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, from 9 a.m. to noon. The fee is $35 per person, and $20 for each additional person from the same firm. Reservations are required by calling (414) 297-3942.
ABLE South networking: Members of the Wauwatosa, West Allis/West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, South Suburban and Muskego chambers will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Polish Center, 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin. The cost is $14 with advance registration; $17 at door. Contact your local chamber to RSVP.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Brookfield orthodontist challenges alderman over Sileno quarry
- Haukohl serves Brookfield well, deserves another term
- Business Spotlight: Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4