A 16-year-old Brookfield boy could face burglary and theft charges for stealing a car, mini bike and all-terrain vehicle from a home in the 13000 block of Hampton Road, according to city of Brookfield police reports.
Also from the reports:
The vehicles, with a combined value of $3,400, were reported stolen at 5:41 a.m. Oct. 12.
The car was found in the backyard of a home in the 3400 block of Fiebrantz Drive just after 11:30 a.m. Oct. 12.
A man provided a description of the person who left the car, and it matched a teen who attends Brookfield East High School.
The mini bike and ATV were found in a wooded area behind the home they were taken from.
Officers responded to Brookfield East to question the boy who had been reported as a missing juvenile, and he admitted to taking the items.
Charges of burglary and theft will be forwarded to the Waukesha County District Attorney's Office for review.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)