City of Brookfield police are asking the public's help in locating a missing endangered person.
According to the alert, Amber P. Hammond, 26, has a mild form of autism and functions with the mentality of a 6-year-old.
She was last seen by a neighbor at 10:30 a.m. walking with a wheel-equipped suitcase near Calhoun Road and Capital Drive.
She is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 230 pounds, with black hair, and was wearing a royal blue fleece jacket, blue jeans and a white hat.
Police are asking that anyone who sees anyone fitting this description to contact the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield mosque, Jewish congregation forge a friendship
- Car repair center's planned move-in has condo owners concerned about noise
- Discount brand name store Ross Dress for Less to open in Brookfield Saturday
- Television personality Giuliana Rancic making appearance in Brookfield
- Chicago restaurant Portillo's to bring first Wisconsin location to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 8
- Bus shelter advertising approved by Brookfield aldermen
- Ask Now: Wisconsin Ave. extension still in the works?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 1
- The Corners, in the town of Brookfield, adds a women's fashion store to its growing list of tenants