A man armed with a handgun demanded cash from a teller at BMO Harris Bank, 19105 W. Capitol Drive in Brookfield, obtained it and left at 11:08 a.m. Thursday, city of Brookfield police said. There were no injuries to employees.
The man was wearing a black-and-white checkered scarf over his face, dark sunglasses, a dark winter jacket, a light sun-type hat and grey pants, according to the police report.
Anyone with information can call the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove releases surveillance photos of TCF Bank robbery suspects (7)
- Elmbrook School Board takes a look at crowding at Swanson school (16)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 4
- Ask Now: What are Ponto's other priorities, beyond development? (6)
- Brookfield man charged with shooting neighbors arrested again for assaulting hotel manager (3)
- Town of Brookfield man faces possible prison time in domestic violence case
- Brookfield Elm Grove Interfaith Network sets sights on building bridges
- Brookfield Square already planning another expansion, including parking structure (2)