A man armed with a handgun demanded cash from a teller at BMO Harris Bank, 19105 W. Capitol Drive in Brookfield, obtained it and left at 11:08 a.m. Thursday, city of Brookfield police said. There were no injuries to employees.
The man was wearing a black-and-white checkered scarf over his face, dark sunglasses, a dark winter jacket, a light sun-type hat and grey pants, according to the police report.
Anyone with information can call the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
- Brookfield police warn against phone scam
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Man unable to post bail after hearing on ID theft charges involving Elm Grove woman