A man armed with a handgun demanded cash from a teller at BMO Harris Bank, 19105 W. Capitol Drive in Brookfield, obtained it and left at 11:08 a.m. Thursday, city of Brookfield police said. There were no injuries to employees.
The man was wearing a black-and-white checkered scarf over his face, dark sunglasses, a dark winter jacket, a light sun-type hat and grey pants, according to the police report.
Anyone with information can call the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (5)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Interactive: Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (9)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30