A man armed with a handgun demanded cash from a teller at BMO Harris Bank, 19105 W. Capitol Drive in Brookfield, obtained it and left at 11:08 a.m. Thursday, city of Brookfield police said. There were no injuries to employees.
The man was wearing a black-and-white checkered scarf over his face, dark sunglasses, a dark winter jacket, a light sun-type hat and grey pants, according to the police report.
Anyone with information can call the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City police respond to four burglaries
- Waukesha County beaches open Saturday
- Brookfield native takes culinary skills to television
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: May 28
- Brookfield family shares online school experience
- Ask Now: Too many intersections in close proximity? (2)
- Brookfield's Scott named chair of governmental accounting council
- Business Spotlight: At The Gift Shoppe, the products move and the store stays fresh
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis