A man armed with a handgun demanded cash from a teller at BMO Harris Bank, 19105 W. Capitol Drive in Brookfield, obtained it and left at 11:08 a.m. Thursday, city of Brookfield police said. There were no injuries to employees.
The man was wearing a black-and-white checkered scarf over his face, dark sunglasses, a dark winter jacket, a light sun-type hat and grey pants, according to the police report.
Anyone with information can call the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wilson Center's art festival in Brookfield draws a record number of artists
- Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas outlines capital improvements plan
- Brookfield East student's aquaponics project gives his school a garden
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 4
- Library lot costs nearly double
- Ask Now: Is Goodwill still coming to Brookfield?
- Business Spotlight: Hair salon owner says it's not work
- Industrial development hinges on TIF district
- Brookfield meetings: Sept. 4
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average