The Elmbrook Education Foundation wound up 2011 by raising the largest amount of money in the eight-year history of Ladies Night and is preparing for its next event, set for March.
The Nov. 29 Ladies Night held at Westmoor Country Club garnered just less than $36,000. The social event included specialty foods and beverages as well as a silent and live auction.
The Casino Royale social will be held from 7 to 11 p.m. March 3 at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, 19805 W. Capitol Drive. The event will feature casino games by Casino Party Specialists, a jewelry dig sponsored by Faye's Boutique, raffle prizes, and food from Maxie's Southern Comfort and Blue's Egg.
Foundation funds support district educational needs.
For information, visit ElmbrookEducationFoundation.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (4)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business
- Brookfield Academy appoints new Head of School
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Police seek suspects after theft of wallet, fraudulent use of credit card
- Local physicians to stage Band-Aid benefit at Wilson Center