The Elmbrook Education Foundation wound up 2011 by raising the largest amount of money in the eight-year history of Ladies Night and is preparing for its next event, set for March.
The Nov. 29 Ladies Night held at Westmoor Country Club garnered just less than $36,000. The social event included specialty foods and beverages as well as a silent and live auction.
The Casino Royale social will be held from 7 to 11 p.m. March 3 at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, 19805 W. Capitol Drive. The event will feature casino games by Casino Party Specialists, a jewelry dig sponsored by Faye's Boutique, raffle prizes, and food from Maxie's Southern Comfort and Blue's Egg.
Foundation funds support district educational needs.
For information, visit ElmbrookEducationFoundation.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Fairview South's Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for wheelchair-accessible van
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- In Brief: Swanson scouts begin toy drive for Children's Hospital
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as Aldermen request more information
- Brookfield's 2015 budget unanimously approved