The Elmbrook Education Foundation wound up 2011 by raising the largest amount of money in the eight-year history of Ladies Night and is preparing for its next event, set for March.
The Nov. 29 Ladies Night held at Westmoor Country Club garnered just less than $36,000. The social event included specialty foods and beverages as well as a silent and live auction.
The Casino Royale social will be held from 7 to 11 p.m. March 3 at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, 19805 W. Capitol Drive. The event will feature casino games by Casino Party Specialists, a jewelry dig sponsored by Faye's Boutique, raffle prizes, and food from Maxie's Southern Comfort and Blue's Egg.
Foundation funds support district educational needs.
For information, visit ElmbrookEducationFoundation.org.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)