The Elmbrook Education Foundation wound up 2011 by raising the largest amount of money in the eight-year history of Ladies Night and is preparing for its next event, set for March.
The Nov. 29 Ladies Night held at Westmoor Country Club garnered just less than $36,000. The social event included specialty foods and beverages as well as a silent and live auction.
The Casino Royale social will be held from 7 to 11 p.m. March 3 at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts, 19805 W. Capitol Drive. The event will feature casino games by Casino Party Specialists, a jewelry dig sponsored by Faye's Boutique, raffle prizes, and food from Maxie's Southern Comfort and Blue's Egg.
Foundation funds support district educational needs.
For information, visit ElmbrookEducationFoundation.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on (1)