Achieving Excellence was the theme of the 2012 County Executive Awards Luncheon.
County Executive Dan Vrakas and keynote speaker Craig C. Culver of Culver's Franchising System welcomed guests as they arrived at the Country Inn. Receiving awards were Kolb+Co., Business of the Year; The Women's Center, Large Non-Profit of the Year; Your Choice to Live, Small Non-Profit of the Year, and Waukesha County Drug Free Communities Coalition, Government Agency Of the Year.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT results reach all-time high (3)
- Elmbrook Humane Society waives certain adoption fees for National Bow Tie Day
- Longtime Elm Grove servant passes away
- Waukesha County endorses Poplar Creek project's conditional use permit
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Brookfield East alumni unite in Madison business
- Brookfield Academy appoints new Head of School
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Police seek suspects after theft of wallet, fraudulent use of credit card
- Local physicians to stage Band-Aid benefit at Wilson Center