Ten years have passed since the opening of the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts in Brookfield. That anniversary was celebrated recently with a concert at the center by the New Orleans Preservation Hall Jazz Band featuring Cyril Neville, Donald Harrison Jr. and James "12" Andrews. In addition to the concert, guests enjoyed food, cocktails, a raffle and silent and live auctions. Following the musical performance, dancing and desserts were on the menu.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers
- St. John Vianney celebrates year's end with Grills and Guitars
- High school seniors can leave building during study hall period