The Sunset Playhouse in Elm Grove recently held a celebration of the bright future of the theater. Organizers called the event A Bright New Day. Hosts were Joe Becker, Susan Freedy, Linda Grunau and Richard Schillfarth. Musical entertainment was featured. The next production at the theater will be "Sweet Charity," which runs from July 13 through Aug. 5.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT to use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21
- Tree crashes through Brookfield church roof during evening service
- Episcopal church remains vacant after split
- Man robbed during stay at Brookfield hotel