Note to all you lovebirds out there:
If you decide to send a risqué picture of yourself to your girlfriend, make sure she doesn't share her cell phone with her mother first.
An 18-year-old Glendale man got in trouble last week after he sent a nude picture of himself to his 17-year-old girlfriend in Brookfield.
The problem is, the girl shares her phone with her mother, who was the one who first saw the picture.
Brookfield cops cited the man for disorderly conduct.
- Elm Grove Village Market Night to debut in June
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 26
- In Brief: Brookfield Sport Authority closing along with the rest of the chain
- Brookfield Ask Now: How does the city attack garlic mustard weed? (1)
- Cultural center for women moving to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove go all out for Memorial Day
- Milwaukee Tool opts for a more high-tech look in its expansion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 26
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: May 26