It's getting tiring hearing about the so-called Tea Parties. If conservatives really want to appeal to younger voters, maybe they should change the name to Beer bashes, which would stand for Boors Engrossed by Egregious Rhetoric. Then, at least, if they insist on making fools of themselves, they'd come out looking cool in the process, to a degree.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers
- St. John Vianney celebrates year's end with Grills and Guitars
- High school seniors can leave building during study hall period