We have had problems with a restaurant near our home scheduling Dumpster emptying in the early hours of the morning. The loud clanging, banging noise would waken us at 3 or 4 a.m., well before the noise ordinance allows.
When we contacted our District 2 alderman, Bob Reddin, he immediately gave the restaurant owners notice of our complaint. He warned the owners that they would be fined if the violation continued. We were very pleased with how promptly our concerns were dealt with and with how successful Alderman Reddin was in giving us back our peaceful mornings.
Join us in re-electing Bob Reddin as alderman in District 2.
Mike and Mary Baxa
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District likely to cut 25-30 positions
- Brookfield mother, daughter create worldwide fundraiser to help Boston Marathon victims
- Police report: May 21
- Despite Elm Grove residents' concerns, Juneau Pathway approved Monday
- Loaded handgun taken from unlocked car in Brookfield
- Ask NOW: When will the Capitol Drive construction be over?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove police join national Click It or Ticket campaign
- Pilgrim Park students' rocket takes first at regional competition
- Water main project in Elm Grove could cause delays
- In Our Schools: May 20