Pick 'n Save's new Metro Market will open March 20 in Brookfield.
Crews for the last several months have been working to convert the former Pick 'n Save store at the Brownstones Shopping Center on Bluemound Road to a high-end Metro Market, similar to the one in downtown Milwaukee.
The revamped store will have a drive-through pharmacy, and owner Roundy's has added 10,000 square feet of space to the property. A 15,000-square-foot building was razed to make room for additional parking on the site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center