Pick 'n Save's new Metro Market will open March 20 in Brookfield.
Crews for the last several months have been working to convert the former Pick 'n Save store at the Brownstones Shopping Center on Bluemound Road to a high-end Metro Market, similar to the one in downtown Milwaukee.
The revamped store will have a drive-through pharmacy, and owner Roundy's has added 10,000 square feet of space to the property. A 15,000-square-foot building was razed to make room for additional parking on the site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City could spend over $12 million in providing aid for Irgens' The Corridor
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Brookfield officially changes water dept. schedules
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Jan. 22