Pick 'n Save's new Metro Market will open March 20 in Brookfield.
Crews for the last several months have been working to convert the former Pick 'n Save store at the Brownstones Shopping Center on Bluemound Road to a high-end Metro Market, similar to the one in downtown Milwaukee.
The revamped store will have a drive-through pharmacy, and owner Roundy's has added 10,000 square feet of space to the property. A 15,000-square-foot building was razed to make room for additional parking on the site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on