Pick 'n Save's new Metro Market will open March 20 in Brookfield.
Crews for the last several months have been working to convert the former Pick 'n Save store at the Brownstones Shopping Center on Bluemound Road to a high-end Metro Market, similar to the one in downtown Milwaukee.
The revamped store will have a drive-through pharmacy, and owner Roundy's has added 10,000 square feet of space to the property. A 15,000-square-foot building was razed to make room for additional parking on the site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheaton Franciscan's Elmbrook Memorial Hospital to undergo $28.6 million renovation
- Library Recommendations: Oct. 15
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Oct. 15
- Brookfield plan commission approves Capitol West Plaza rezoning request
- Fairview South addresses low enrollment, parents fear school closure (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Waukesha County looking for resident feedback on emergency plan (1)
- St. Mary's Visitation Parish to host relics of St. Maria Goretti, the Patroness of Mercy
- Brookfield mosque, Jewish congregation forge a friendship (3)
- Car repair center's planned move-in has Brookfield condo owners concerned about noise (1)