Search to see how much 4,000 municipal employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and overtime in 2006. Search by community, employee name or department.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Community Newspapers staff, which made requests for salary information under Wisconsin's Open Records Law. The salaries listed include the base annual pay for an employee, plus paid overtime and/or compensatory pay in 2006. In the village of Elm Grove, some public works employees are paid additionally for their work as on-call firefighters. For those workers, their firefighter pay is included in the overtime/comp category.
Source: Local municipalities
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for