Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
Brookfield — Chick-fil-A will celebrate National Lemonade Day on Wednesday, August 20 with "pop up" lemonade stands in Brookfield and Greendale, the communities of the first two stand-alone restaurants in Wisconsin.
The Chick-fil-A stands will offer free lemonade samples and promotional items.
The Brookfield lemonade stand will be set up outside 200 N. Corporate Drive, in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, at 11:30 a.m.
The Greendale stand will be located inside the Martin Luther High School parking lot, 5201 S. 76th Street, at 2:30 p.m.
These two new Wisconsin locations join Chick-fil-A's family of more than 1,800 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C. Both restaurants are on schedule to open this September, when they will invite the local community to participate in the "First 100" free food promotion.
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for