Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
Brookfield — Chick-fil-A will celebrate National Lemonade Day on Wednesday, August 20 with "pop up" lemonade stands in Brookfield and Greendale, the communities of the first two stand-alone restaurants in Wisconsin.
The Chick-fil-A stands will offer free lemonade samples and promotional items.
The Brookfield lemonade stand will be set up outside 200 N. Corporate Drive, in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, at 11:30 a.m.
The Greendale stand will be located inside the Martin Luther High School parking lot, 5201 S. 76th Street, at 2:30 p.m.
These two new Wisconsin locations join Chick-fil-A's family of more than 1,800 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C. Both restaurants are on schedule to open this September, when they will invite the local community to participate in the "First 100" free food promotion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove releases surveillance photos of TCF Bank robbery suspects (7)
- Elmbrook School Board takes a look at crowding at Swanson school (15)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 4
- Ask Now: What are Ponto's other priorities, beyond development? (6)
- Brookfield man charged with shooting neighbors arrested again for assaulting hotel manager (3)
- Town of Brookfield man faces possible prison time in domestic violence case
- Brookfield Elm Grove Interfaith Network sets sights on building bridges
- Brookfield Square already planning another expansion, including parking structure (2)