Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
Brookfield — Chick-fil-A will celebrate National Lemonade Day on Wednesday, August 20 with "pop up" lemonade stands in Brookfield and Greendale, the communities of the first two stand-alone restaurants in Wisconsin.
The Chick-fil-A stands will offer free lemonade samples and promotional items.
The Brookfield lemonade stand will be set up outside 200 N. Corporate Drive, in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, at 11:30 a.m.
The Greendale stand will be located inside the Martin Luther High School parking lot, 5201 S. 76th Street, at 2:30 p.m.
These two new Wisconsin locations join Chick-fil-A's family of more than 1,800 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C. Both restaurants are on schedule to open this September, when they will invite the local community to participate in the "First 100" free food promotion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Weekly Planner: Oct 2
- Elm Grove family key to Vietnam program
- Brookfield church using a game to decrease environmental impact
- In wake of theft spree, Brookfield police give gym safety tips
- Business Notes: Oct. 2
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 2
- Town of Brookfield plays a waiting game on The Corners
- Brookfield dog rescue operation tries to find a place in life for every dog
- Ask Now: Which has more park space per resident — the City of Brookfield, or Elm Grove?