Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
Brookfield — Chick-fil-A will celebrate National Lemonade Day on Wednesday, August 20 with "pop up" lemonade stands in Brookfield and Greendale, the communities of the first two stand-alone restaurants in Wisconsin.
The Chick-fil-A stands will offer free lemonade samples and promotional items.
The Brookfield lemonade stand will be set up outside 200 N. Corporate Drive, in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, at 11:30 a.m.
The Greendale stand will be located inside the Martin Luther High School parking lot, 5201 S. 76th Street, at 2:30 p.m.
These two new Wisconsin locations join Chick-fil-A's family of more than 1,800 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C. Both restaurants are on schedule to open this September, when they will invite the local community to participate in the "First 100" free food promotion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26
- City of Brookfield to discuss potential financial aid for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Suspect in Brookfield drive-by shooting charged in federal court for possession of a firearm
- Brookfield, Elm Grove police honored by American Legion