Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
Brookfield — Chick-fil-A will celebrate National Lemonade Day on Wednesday, August 20 with "pop up" lemonade stands in Brookfield and Greendale, the communities of the first two stand-alone restaurants in Wisconsin.
The Chick-fil-A stands will offer free lemonade samples and promotional items.
The Brookfield lemonade stand will be set up outside 200 N. Corporate Drive, in the Brookfield Lakes Corporate Center, at 11:30 a.m.
The Greendale stand will be located inside the Martin Luther High School parking lot, 5201 S. 76th Street, at 2:30 p.m.
These two new Wisconsin locations join Chick-fil-A's family of more than 1,800 restaurants in 39 states and Washington, D.C. Both restaurants are on schedule to open this September, when they will invite the local community to participate in the "First 100" free food promotion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Poplar Creek development granted pair of requests
- Brookfield panel seeks to avoid another Bluemound in Capitol Drive
- Home2Suites receives final approval from town of Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 6
- Poplar Creek, Home2Suites highlight town board agenda
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: Does the city get involved in the market?
- 124th street extension off the table despite Elm Grove support
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Aug. 6
- Elmbrook aims to increase staff satisfaction after seeing low trends in annual survey
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Aug. 6