Four to six World War II military medals were taken from a City of Brookfield home in a burglary June 8.
According to the Brookfield police report:
A home in the 12700 block of Cardinal Crest Drive was broken into between 9:40 a.m. and 1:58 p.m. June 8.
Forced entry was detected via a broken latch on the back door, and a screen was removed from a window on the back porch.
Two upstairs bedrooms were rummaged through and three rings, about 20 silver dollars, and four to six World War II military medals were taken.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- On the Move: Sept. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 11
- Elmbrook School District sees increase in residential students, enrollment
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 11
- Moorland Road makeover in Brookfield is on the horizon
- In Brief: Library book sale; Wilson Center arts fest
- Elmbrook Senior Taxi service seeks increased funding
- Business Notes: Sept.11
- 27 Brookfield students named National Merit semifinalists
- Brookfield East 50th reunion leaves lasting memories