Four to six World War II military medals were taken from a City of Brookfield home in a burglary June 8.
According to the Brookfield police report:
A home in the 12700 block of Cardinal Crest Drive was broken into between 9:40 a.m. and 1:58 p.m. June 8.
Forced entry was detected via a broken latch on the back door, and a screen was removed from a window on the back porch.
Two upstairs bedrooms were rummaged through and three rings, about 20 silver dollars, and four to six World War II military medals were taken.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: May 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: May 5
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (8)