Four to six World War II military medals were taken from a City of Brookfield home in a burglary June 8.
According to the Brookfield police report:
A home in the 12700 block of Cardinal Crest Drive was broken into between 9:40 a.m. and 1:58 p.m. June 8.
Forced entry was detected via a broken latch on the back door, and a screen was removed from a window on the back porch.
Two upstairs bedrooms were rummaged through and three rings, about 20 silver dollars, and four to six World War II military medals were taken.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 23
- Brookfield police warn of scams, warm weather crime
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case pleads not guilty
- Brookfield council postpones decision on bus shelters