A trial date has been set for Roberto Galindo Segundo as he stands accused of sexual assault.
Judge Donald Hassin set the date for the trial as July 29 during a hearing Monday, May 19, at the Waukesha County Courthouse. A status hearing was also set for July 24.
Galindo Segundo, 33, pleaded not guilty to third-degree sexual assault March 6. He is accused of forcing a woman to have sex with him at an office building at 20350 Watertower Blvd., town of Brookfield, on Feb. 12.
The criminal complaint states that a 21-year-old woman, who worked as a cleaner in the office building, had finished her shift and wanted to leave. According to the complaint, Galindo Segundo forced her onto a bed and had sexual intercourse with her against her will.
The case is being prosecuted by Waukesha County Assistant District Attorney Brian Juech. Galindo Segundo is being represented by Eric Colque of Colque Law LLC.
Galindo Segundo remains in custody at Waukesha County Jail. If convicted, Galindo Segundo could face up to $25,000 in fines and up to 10 years in prison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: March 26
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 19
- Elm Grove establishes committee to explore fiber internet
- Elm Grove church irks residents with cell tower proposal
- Marcus looking into exiting Corners project
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister
- Brookfield girl may have been locked in basement by parents
- Brookfield's St. John Vianney School presents 'Shrek the Musical'
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015