Earlier this month, local clients of Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers were presented with a closer, more convenient site to frequent when the business opened its new branch in Elm Grove.
The product of a merger between Enhancing Light's Delafield and Franklin clinics, the 1,800-square-foot Pilgrim Parkway address is almost twice the size of the previous offices, according to Amy Pizur, manager and marketing director.
"The Elm Grove clinic has four rooms that we use for our noninvasive skin and body care laser treatments — a step up from the two rooms at the other clinics," said Pizur, an aesthetician who, in addition to her administrative duties, treats clients. "We also have a big, open space we intend to use for wellness aspects, like conducting yoga and Pilates classes.
"It's great to be in a central location — accessible to so many of our existing client base, as well as future clients."
The clinic, she said, will hold its grand opening at a yet-to-be-determined date in the spring. Skin and body care experts will be in attendance to answer questions and conduct demonstrations of the clinic's roster of skin care products and over half a dozen laser treatment services, including skin tightening and rejuvenation and hair removal.
Established in 2004, Enhancing Light employs three Wisconsin board-certified laser technicians who rotate between its two clinics. Both the Elm Grove and Mequon clinics retain board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dembny to medically supervise treatments.
"The pride we take in our customer care really sets us apart from the competition," Pizur said. "Others may offer a lot of treatments that are never called for, while we only provide services that our clients demand. We really enjoy finding ways to help our clients and love to see the progression that the changes in their skin have on their mood and how they project themselves.
"Whether it's treating a client's rosacea, sun damage or age spots, our main focus is that they see immediate results with little to no downtime."
To suggest a business for this spotlight, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers
ADDRESS: 740 Pilgrim Parkway, Suite 200, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 784-3632
OWNER: Nicki Rust
TYPE OF BUSINESS: skin and body laser treatment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: From Panera to Blaze Pizza in Brookfield, franchise owner has succeeded again
- Brookfield's Pet Supplies Plus caters to a four-footed customer base
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Spotlight: Jamba Juice
- Business Spotlight: Taking pictures is easier today, but taking good pictures is not, as Mike Crivel
- Business Spotlight: Elite Sport & Spine LLC
- Brookfield's O' What a Day Cafe strives to make any day a good day to stop in
- Skateland, jut beyond Brookfield, proves an enduring attraction for a fun night out
- Business spotlight: Brookfield dry cleaner emphasizes efficiency and economy for customers
- Business Spotlight Employees make Brookfield's Half Price Books work in a changing literary world
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Chiropractor takes a full-body wellness approach
- Brookfield business sells, buys 'gently used' children's goods
- Business Spotlight: Return Engagement
- Grasch's continues its family tradition of quality groceries
- Brookfield promotional business advocates useful items, not trinkets
- Company helps people, businesses save on energy
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Fazio's chocolate shop a second chance at happiness
- Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence