Earlier this month, local clients of Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers were presented with a closer, more convenient site to frequent when the business opened its new branch in Elm Grove.
The product of a merger between Enhancing Light's Delafield and Franklin clinics, the 1,800-square-foot Pilgrim Parkway address is almost twice the size of the previous offices, according to Amy Pizur, manager and marketing director.
"The Elm Grove clinic has four rooms that we use for our noninvasive skin and body care laser treatments — a step up from the two rooms at the other clinics," said Pizur, an aesthetician who, in addition to her administrative duties, treats clients. "We also have a big, open space we intend to use for wellness aspects, like conducting yoga and Pilates classes.
"It's great to be in a central location — accessible to so many of our existing client base, as well as future clients."
The clinic, she said, will hold its grand opening at a yet-to-be-determined date in the spring. Skin and body care experts will be in attendance to answer questions and conduct demonstrations of the clinic's roster of skin care products and over half a dozen laser treatment services, including skin tightening and rejuvenation and hair removal.
Established in 2004, Enhancing Light employs three Wisconsin board-certified laser technicians who rotate between its two clinics. Both the Elm Grove and Mequon clinics retain board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dembny to medically supervise treatments.
"The pride we take in our customer care really sets us apart from the competition," Pizur said. "Others may offer a lot of treatments that are never called for, while we only provide services that our clients demand. We really enjoy finding ways to help our clients and love to see the progression that the changes in their skin have on their mood and how they project themselves.
"Whether it's treating a client's rosacea, sun damage or age spots, our main focus is that they see immediate results with little to no downtime."
To suggest a business for this spotlight, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUST THE FACTS
BUSINESS: Enhancing Light Cosmetic Laser Centers
ADDRESS: 740 Pilgrim Parkway, Suite 200, Elm Grove
PHONE: (262) 784-3632
OWNER: Nicki Rust
TYPE OF BUSINESS: skin and body laser treatment
- Business Spotlight: Bar Stars Bartending aims to put party hosts at ease
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Hairstylist brings an art background to her work
- Business Spotlight: A hobby became a business for yarn shop founders
- Business Spotlight: FirstLight Home Care
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Alli Troutman's veterinary clinic strives to be a place animals love
- Business Spotlight: A love of art and a love of space inspired architect's career choice
- Business Spotlight: Quilt shop was an opportunity they couldn't pass up
- Business Spotlight: Friends combined their talents to found Snapdragon Flowers of Elm Grove
- Business Spotlight: Family roots run deep at Biloba Brewing Co.
- Business Spotlight: Sheri Bauer wants to heal others like she healed herself
- Business Spotlight: Wayde Peronto's business takes pictures, and gives back
- Business Spotlight: North Star Catering takes the restaurant into the community
- Business Spotlight: A Savvy Bride in Brookfield strives to make a perfect day
- Business Spotlight: Jamie Durner sought fulfillment, and now helps others do the same
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: At the Fun Kids Dentist, the fun starts at age 1
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Spotlight: Demand is strong at Self Storage of Goerkes Corners
- Business Spotlight: 3 realtors in 3 communities broadens the appeal
- Business Spotlight: Bowling is about families, including the Posnanski family at Bluemound Bowl
- Business Spotlight: Workout efficiency is stressed at Fitness Revolution