City of Brookfield
1A spare tire and the battery were taken from a car in the 1300 block of West Capitol Drive between the evening of Feb. 1 and noon Feb. 3. A window was smashed to gain entry.
2A bag of dog food and fried chicken were stolen from Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 3:45 p.m. Feb. 2. The theft was captured on video surveillance; police are investigating.
3A woman took a comforter set and two mattress pads from T.J. Maxx, 12575 W. Capitol Drive, about 4:30 p.m. Feb. 2. Loss is estimated at $140.
4Two women can be seen on video surveillance footage taking $135 in liquor from Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 8 p.m. Feb. 3. Management didn't see the video until the next day and referred it to police.
5A Wauwatosa woman was arrested for retail theft for taking $24 sunglasses from Boston Store, 15875 W. Bluemound Road, about 11 a.m. Feb. 4.
6A laptop computer and two sports coats were stolen from a car parked on the south side of the Sheraton Hotel, 375 S. Moorland Road, between 8:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and 7:30 a.m. Feb. 5. One of the vehicle's windows was smashed to gain entry.
7A backpack containing clothing was taken from a truck in the 1100 block of Links Court between 9:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and 8:40 a.m. Feb. 5. One of the vehicle's windows was smashed to gain entry.
8Tools were taken from a truck in the 1200 block of South Moorland Road the night of Feb. 4. One of the vehicle's windows was smashed to gain entry. Loss is estimated at $2,000.
9A woman was cited for retail theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 9 p.m. Feb. 5 after she was seen concealing merchandise.
10A man and a woman were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Brookfield Suites Hotel, 1200 S. Moorland Road, about 10 a.m. Feb. 6.
· A Brookfield woman's company credit card was fraudulently used 15 times to buy pizza and 19 times to pay cellphone bills, for a total of more than $1,500 in unauthorized charges, between Dec. 11 and Jan. 10.
· A Brookfield woman's co-worker left her phone messages threatening physical harm. Her neighbor was concerned and told police about 1 p.m. Feb. 3. Police told the woman's co-worker not to contact her again.
· A Brookfield resident reported a Brookfield East High School student has been harassing her daughter and another 11-year-old on Facebook and Instagram. Police advised the woman about 9 p.m. Feb. 4 to block the student's Facebook posts and notify the school principal.
11A resident of the 15700 block of West Bluemound Road brought a suspicious package into the police station about 9 a.m. Feb. 5. The return address on the package read "The Holy Spirit," with the name of Jehovah HS Jesus.
12A customer reported an employee at Pick 'n Save, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, followed her into the bathroom and was seen watching her as she used the bathroom about 2:45 p.m. Feb. 5. Police are investigating.
13A man was reported to police for leaving his two children unattended in his running car for what he said was less than five minutes at Metro Market, 17630 W. Bluemound Road, about 6 p.m. Feb. 5. Social services was notified.
14A resident of the 14600 block of West Capitol Drive reported a deer on their property was on the ground with an arrow sticking out of its nose about 8 a.m. Feb. 6. The deer then reportedly walked off.
15A resident called police about noon Feb. 6 to report suspicious activity at Sendik's, 18985 W. Capitol Drive, which was two black men parked in the lot listening to "loud rap music."
Town of Brookfield
16A Waukesha woman was arrested for drunken driving near Davidson and Barker roads about 1:45 a.m. Feb. 1 after an officer stopped her for speeding. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.16.
17A Waukesha man was arrested for drunken driving on the off-ramp of Interstate 94 at Barker Road about 3:10 a.m. Feb. 1 after police found his vehicle completely off the road, facing the wrong direction and pushed against a road sign. His BAC was 0.12. The man was taken to Waukesha County Jail.
18A Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving near Bluemound Road and Jennifer Drive about 2:10 a.m. Feb. 3 after he failed to change lanes when passing a squad car on a traffic stop. Police approached the man as he was going to check into Motel 6, where he said he was going to "sober up." He first said he had consumed three beers, but then said he wanted to be "totally honest" and that he had actually had five. He later admitted to also having one shot. His BAC was 0.23.
19A Waukesha man was arrested for drunken driving in the 2100 block of East Moreland Boulevard about 7:45 p.m. Feb. 4 after an officer saw him illegally pass another car on the exit ramp of Interstate 94. His BAC was 0.14.
20A Pewaukee man was arrested for drunken driving outside the Quality Inn, 20150 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Feb. 6 after an officer saw him driving east in the westbound lanes of Bluemound Road. The man said he was on his way to Illinois for a meeting with the owner of Costco. He called his wife to confirm his story to police, but his wife did not corroborate. His BAC was 0.217.
21A Wauwatosa woman was arrested for possession of heroin outside Best Buy, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1 p.m. Feb. 6.
· A Brookfield woman was arrested for domestic abuse after her 12-year-old daughter called police about 12:40 a.m. Feb. 10. The woman said she became angry that her husband had shaved his body hair as it made her suspect him of cheating on her. At one point she threw an apple at him. The case was referred to the district attorney's office.
Village of Elm Grove
22A man wearing a ski mask ordered employees at Jilly's Mobil Car Wash, 15340 Bluemound Road, to the ground, implying he had a firearm and demanding cash about 6:40 a.m. Feb. 6. He obtained cash and fled in a car that was listed as stolen from Waukesha. There is video surveillance footage of the robbery; police are investigating.
· A Brookfield resident reported at 8 a.m. Feb. 4 that the IRS had notified him someone else had filed his income taxes.
23Keys were taken out of a car that had been left running but unoccupied in the 1000 block of San Jose Drive between 7:15 and 7:30 a.m. Feb. 4. The key ring included a key to the car owner's house. Police advised her on alternative ways to secure her residence and car.
24A New Berlin resident reported another driver hit his bumper, then drove off, at Sendik's, 13425 Watertown Plank Road, about 4 p.m. Feb. 6.
· A resident told police she received a phone call from someone Feb. 7 saying, "I am your worst nightmare" and cursing. Officers checked her residence that night and it looked secure.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 12
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 31
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 24
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 17
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 10
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 25
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 14