The City of Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry offers youth baseball, softball and T-ball leagues for children in 4-year-old kindergarten to eighth grade.
Online registration begins at 8 a.m. Feb. 10 and continues through 5 p.m. March 14. Go to the city's website, ci.brookfield.wi.us, and follow the links for the recreation department.
In-person registration will be conducted simultaneously with online registration on a first-come, first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the department office at City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. Mail-in and drop-off registration will be processed randomly the next day.
T-ball and machine pitch leagues will play an eight-game schedule over an eight-week period.
All other leagues will play a 10-game schedule over a 10-week period, June 2 to Aug. 8.
Practices will begin about May 12. Teams will practice once a week after the season starts. Most games will be on weekday evenings at city parks or school district fields.
Registration fees cost $42 for Brookfield residents, $63 for residents of the Elmbrook School District and $84 for nonresidents. A team T-shirt is included in the fee.
All registered players will be assigned to teams by the department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board Approves TIF No. 12
- Mixed opinions: Elmbrook School District tables proposed legislative priorities
- Brookfield project would call for city outlay of up to $2.6 million
- Business Spotlight: Brookfield's Game Universe West lets you match wits face to face
- Car as a canvas: Artists paint car for Hidden River Art Festival in Brookfield
- Business Notes: Sept. 18
- On the Move: Sept. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 11
- Elmbrook School District sees increase in residential students, enrollment
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 11