The City of Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry offers youth baseball, softball and T-ball leagues for children in 4-year-old kindergarten to eighth grade.
Online registration begins at 8 a.m. Feb. 10 and continues through 5 p.m. March 14. Go to the city's website, ci.brookfield.wi.us, and follow the links for the recreation department.
In-person registration will be conducted simultaneously with online registration on a first-come, first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the department office at City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. Mail-in and drop-off registration will be processed randomly the next day.
T-ball and machine pitch leagues will play an eight-game schedule over an eight-week period.
All other leagues will play a 10-game schedule over a 10-week period, June 2 to Aug. 8.
Practices will begin about May 12. Teams will practice once a week after the season starts. Most games will be on weekday evenings at city parks or school district fields.
Registration fees cost $42 for Brookfield residents, $63 for residents of the Elmbrook School District and $84 for nonresidents. A team T-shirt is included in the fee.
All registered players will be assigned to teams by the department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook student, teacher named 2015 Herb Kohl Excellence Scholarship and Fellowship recipients
- Learning Rx: Brookfield East students compete in Moody's Mega Math Challenge and win honorable menti
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 16
- Brookfield looks to put finishing touches on 124th Street Commerce District
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 16
- Brookfield East seniors earn recognition in national mathematical modeling competition
- Ask Now: Why isn't the city on Facebook?
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud (1)
- Elmbrook Area In Our Schools; April 16