The City of Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry offers youth baseball, softball and T-ball leagues for children in 4-year-old kindergarten to eighth grade.
Online registration begins at 8 a.m. Feb. 10 and continues through 5 p.m. March 14. Go to the city's website, ci.brookfield.wi.us, and follow the links for the recreation department.
In-person registration will be conducted simultaneously with online registration on a first-come, first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the department office at City Hall, 2000 N. Calhoun Road. Mail-in and drop-off registration will be processed randomly the next day.
T-ball and machine pitch leagues will play an eight-game schedule over an eight-week period.
All other leagues will play a 10-game schedule over a 10-week period, June 2 to Aug. 8.
Practices will begin about May 12. Teams will practice once a week after the season starts. Most games will be on weekday evenings at city parks or school district fields.
Registration fees cost $42 for Brookfield residents, $63 for residents of the Elmbrook School District and $84 for nonresidents. A team T-shirt is included in the fee.
All registered players will be assigned to teams by the department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Holiday Happenings 2015
- Swanson Elementary Cub Scouts to collect donations for seventh annual Ben Levie Toy Drive
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion (1)
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26