A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated on a building and then kicked staff members at jail Dec. 28.
According to the Town of Brookfield police report:
A Milwaukee man was at George Webb, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Dec. 28 and he urinated on the building and "inadvertently splashed urine" on people who walked by.
En route to Waukesha County Jail, the man kicked the front seat and yelled, "You're making this weird, take me home."
At the jail, the man stopped walking and lied on the ground, refusing to move. An officer escorted him inside to a bench, where he again moved to lie on the floor and kicked staff who tried to make him sit on the bench.
He was transferred to a gurney, where he continued kicking until he fell asleep. He was held overnight at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Library lot costs nearly double
- Ask Now: Is Goodwill still coming to Brookfield?
- Business Spotlight: Hair salon owner says it's not work
- Industrial development hinges on TIF district
- Brookfield meetings: Sept. 4
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28