A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he urinated on a building and then kicked staff members at jail Dec. 28.
According to the Town of Brookfield police report:
A Milwaukee man was at George Webb, 19555 W. Bluemound Road, about 1:30 a.m. Dec. 28 and he urinated on the building and "inadvertently splashed urine" on people who walked by.
En route to Waukesha County Jail, the man kicked the front seat and yelled, "You're making this weird, take me home."
At the jail, the man stopped walking and lied on the ground, refusing to move. An officer escorted him inside to a bench, where he again moved to lie on the floor and kicked staff who tried to make him sit on the bench.
He was transferred to a gurney, where he continued kicking until he fell asleep. He was held overnight at Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County accepting bids for demolition of Eble Barn
- Christian Pleister named Burleigh Elementary's new principal
- Business Notes: July 24
- ActionCoach of Brookfield helps businesses grow and prosper
- Brookfield Central High School teacher battles liver failure, shows improvement
- Elmbrook receives passing grades
- Brookfield Plan Commission takes a look at two developments
- Ask Now: How does annexation actually work?
- Group seeks to revitalize Brookfield's original village
- Brookfield Gold Medal student hopes more follow in her footsteps